The PM is going direct to the people in the Western Sydney Suburbs next Sunday to Friday to listen to their concerns. If you live in those areas and are concerned with the Government’s military injustices related to breaches of “contracts” by its failures to:
- Restore veterans disability pensions to the right parity rate (this means for Special Rate/TPI’s a recovery of about $3,300 pa, for the 100% General Rate pensions a recovery of about $1,200 and for other lesser percentage disabilities a pro rata amount).
- index military superannuation retirement payments to retain their purchasing power, thereby reducing your ability to keep pace with the increasing cost of living is seriously reducing your family’s standard of living, then here is your opportunity to have a say.
Get the facts here
Her itinerary has not yet been released but we believe she will visit the electorates of Chifley, McMahon, Macquarie, Lindsay, Greenway, Watson, Banks, Reid and Grayndler and in each going to the major shopping centres/malls
If you want to join the ADSO Group then email Bob Ihlein [email protected] NOW
If you want to act solo in your own area then we suggest you:
- keep alert for news of her visit locations through your own contacts and local media and tell Bob so he can pass it on. We will pass on any information we receive through this means
- wear some item that identifies you as military: medals, caps, polo shirts etc
- be civil in your engagement/conversation with the PM and her staff. Do not use obscene or abusive language: keep your cool.
- At the location join with other identified supporters
- At the end of the event tell Bob of your experience as a lesson learnt.
YOUR VOICE YOUR SAY
The denied 2.7% increase in MTAWE amounts to a loss of approximately $3,300.00 pa to the TPI/Special Rate pension and approximately $1,200.00 pa of 100% of the General Rate pension. All other DVA Disability Pensions are affected pro-rata.by the same 11.4%.